Thursday, July 1, 2010

Veggie garden update





















I am amazed, but there are more vegetables in my garden than cucumbers. Yesterday, I discovered two banana peppers. I'm not sure how I missed them. Now, I'm not sure when to pick them.

Plus, the hot Thai peppers are coming on strong. They are still too small to photograph with my point and shoot camera, but, of course, I tried anyway. One of my eggplants also is growing babies.

For two days, I've been trying to get a good photo of the peppers when my neighbor rides by with his dog in his bicycle basket. This morning, I almost said, "I'm trying to get a good photo for my blog" to explain why he keeps seeing me like this. Then, I figured anybody who rides around on his bike with a miniature poodle wearing red sunglasses, doesn't need any explanation from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment